SUPERFLEX Radius arms were designed in 2008 for Competition Trucks to benefit from maximum articulation as well as Excellent High Speed Handling as well.
Since their introduction to the Australian and overseas market there has been a huge trend towards choosing Superior Engineering SUPERFLEX Arms over the standard Radius Arm design.
Why not have extra flex as well as good on road handling?
- Benefits of Superior Engineering SUPERFLEX Drop Radius Arms
- Manufactured from 350 grade steel
- High Tensile 20MNV6 Bush Eyes
- Massive 32mm main Beam thickness for maximum strength
- Rubber Bushes pre- fitted into arms
- Laser cut to precise measurement and caster location
- Authentic Superior Engineering Logo machined into side of Arms
- Factory Sway bar will fit to allow safe on road handling
- Factory ABS lines will bolt on
- SUPERFLEX ARMS are manufactured to suit various lifts
- Sand blasted with rust prevention applied
- Powder Coated for maximum durability and finish
- 350 grade steel will not crack unlike Cast Radius Arms
- Sway Bar Adapter plate bracket and bolts have a SA5 Zinc coating for rust prevention
- Allows vehicle to track correctly on road due to correct caster
- Maximum Clearance between the Tie Rod and the Radius Arms
- Factory bushes fit the SUPERFLEX ARMS , We don’t use special sizes Bushes
- Superior Engineering's Super flex arms are a Patented Design
- Patent Pending No. 2008202797, 2010100451
Available to different lift, 10cm or 15cm.
FOR NISSAN PATROL GR Y60 AND Y61